It’s only been 43 days since we officially launched Tru Flask, yet so much has already happened. While we’re thoroughly enjoying the experience of watching all of your reactions as more and more of you discover our brand, we wanted to take a few moments to provide context on what our brand is all about and where we’re heading.
Let’s start at the beginning. Tru Flask was formed like a lot of businesses; that is, by accident. Like most of you, we’re fans of several outdoor lifestyle products available on the market. However, without getting into all the unnecessary details, a few of us also have young children who tend to “misplace” things from time to time. After dealing with several repeat offenses and staring down growing replacement costs, we began wondering what it might look like if we created our own products. In the true American spirit, we did just that; fast-forward almost a year and Tru Flask was born.
#staytru — #outsideforall
If you follow us on Instagram or Facebook, you’ve probably come across our core principles — #outsideforall — #staytruflask — #morethanflasks. On the surface, these might just seem like clever marketing buzz words. However, they are much more than that, and here’s why –
We created Tru Flask for three simple reasons:
- To save money on high-quality outdoor products we love
- To pursue our entrepreneurial dreams
- To give back and promote a more inclusive and diverse outdoor community
You see, our core principles were forged directly from our personal experiences.
- #staytruflask means everyone should strive to remain true to who they are and what they feel purposed to do in life
- #outsideforall is a simple and straightforward declaration; the outdoors belongs to no one and everyone should be able to enjoy the benefits of nature respectfully.
- #morethanflasks giving back and putting the spotlight on those in our communities who promote and support similar values.
Where do we go from here?
As we continue to embark on this journey, we’re poised, unsure, excited and hopeful. One thing you’ll learn about us is we love our city and state (Phoenix, Arizona). We’re going to rep that HARD, and we hope we can make you, the people that make this all possible, proud.
#staytruflask #outsideforall #morethanflasks
— TF Team —